Posts Tagged ‘Drill/Driver’
Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries
The Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries is a very powerful tool enclosed in a very efficient and space-saving body. If you have jobs requiring drilling or driving screws, this is the perfect equipment for you. It is a very handy and useful addition to your collection of tools.
The Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries has 10 adjustable torque settings, along with the drill setting. It also makes sure that your drill job is consistent without putting much effort. There is also different drilling and screw driving modes that can be controlled by a setting ring. This makes for a multi-talented drill/driver.
Stopping the drill is also not a problem as the Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries has an excellent run-out brake mechanism. This feature is perfect for you if you want to create rows of drills as it lets you work cleanly and evenly without interruption.
This Bosch drill also has a twin sleeve keyless chuck.. With this, a lot of different kinds of work can be done without putting much effort. It also emits a sound when the chucks has been put into place securely, another wonderful feature designed to keep us safe from potential harm.
As has been stated above, this product comes with 2 batteries. Both batteries have long discharging times makes this little addition very economical. Also, the batteries are easy to remove and replace, making them very easy to work with. The drill/driver’s ergonomic body design, a light weight of 1.7 kg, and the rubber grip also allow for maximum comfort and ease when working with it.
- 10 adjustable torque settings – allows for maximum power without losing control and also makes sure that your drill job is consistent without putting much effort
- electronic speed control with the trigger switch – allows the user to accelerate from to maximum speed in no time
- run-out brake mechanism – stops the device in a very short time, allowing for a cleaner, smoother drill work, not to mention safer
- sleeve keyless chuck – allows the user to change the screwdriver drill bits safely and quickly
- comes with 2 batteries – you can work with the one while charging the other
- integrated Powerlight – which ensures precise and safe drilling every time, as it allows you to see the surface of what you’re drilling
List Price: £109.99
List Price: £179.99
With an average customer review of 4 stars out of 5, one can clearly see how very happy the users are with the Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries. It has an impressive list of comments that contain only praises for the product. Most users agree that while Bosch has a magnificent array of quality products, the Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver is another wonderful addition. It definitely is a must-have for DIY fans and home owners in general. Since Bosch has proven its quality time and time again, the users found this Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries not an exception. Most users are very happy with their purchase because it offers the same high quality service at a considerably less price. A lot mentioned that buying this new set was cheaper than having to replace just the batteries of their old drill set which is a major plus for them. Also, the drill/driver is surprisingly powerful for something small and light weight. They find it extremely useful and efficient especially when you have to move around to do your maintenance or repair jobs. For most users this is an excellent piece of equipment for light to moderate home maintenance or repair jobs, and then some small-ish heavy jobs.
As for most battery powered devices, the main concern people have with it is the fact that it has no automatic shut-off with the charger when the battery is full. Also common with devices of this capability and specs, some batteries do not last as long as other batteries do; some do not even work at all.
Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries is definitely one of those drill/drivers that would fit very well in our list of equipments. It is one small, yet amazingly powerful and useful device that people all agree to recommend to their friends and relatives.
Incoming search terms:
- Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries
- Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill
- Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver
- i have a bosch pbh 2000 re hammer head drill and it has stopped working any clues
- bosch psr 18 18v cordless drill driver plus 2 batteries
- Bosch PSR Cordless 18 Volt Drill
- bosch psr 18v cordless drill
- genl psr 18-20 drill/driver bosch
- bosch psr 18v cordless
Bosch Uneo “3 in 1″ Cordless Lithium-Ion SDS Hammer and Drill/Driver
The Bosch Uneo “3 in 1″ Cordless Lithium-Ion SDS Hammer and Drill/Driver is a light weight, compact and handy tool for DIY enthusiasts. This device has a wide range of uses owing to the fact that it can hammer, drill and function as a screwdriver. This hammer and drill/driver has a maximum drilling diameter of 10 mm in concrete, 8 mm in steel, and 10 mm in wood. It also has an SDS quick chuck system that allows for speedy change of drill bits and screwdrivers. The Lithium Ion battery technology also lasts far longer than other conventional batteries so charging it need not be often. However, the battery does take about 3hours to charge completely. It also has lights that tell you which direction the drill is working: forward or reverse.
The Bosch Uneo “3 in 1″ Cordless Lithium-Ion SDS Hammer and Drill/Driver has an ergonomic design, plus a soft grip, making it easier and much more comfortable to use. It also ensures better control and safety for its users.
- SDS quick chuck system – allows for speedy change of drill bits and screwdrivers
- Lithium Ion battery technology – lasts far longer than other conventional batteries so charging it need not be often
- 3 functions in one tool – You can use this for hammering, for drilling, and for screwing
- Direction indicator – Tell you which direction it is going: forward or reverse.
List Price: £129.99
Incoming search terms:
- sds quick adapter
- bosch 3-in-1 cordless hammer drill - 14 4v
- bosch sds quick adapter
- Bosch 3-in-1 Cordless Hammer Drill
- bosch psb 18 li-2 cordless 18 volt hammer drill stopped working
- bosch 3 in 1 cordles hammer drill review
- sds quick adaptor
- hss sds
- buy bosch uneo
Bosch PSR 18 LI-2 Cordless Li-Ion Drill/Driver
The Bosch PSR 18 LI-2 Cordless Li-Ion Drill/Driver is the perfect tool for drilling and driving screws, whether it is for indoor or outdoor use. It has been ramped up in so many ways.
The Bosch PSR 18 LI-2 Cordless Li-Ion Drill/Driver has a maximum of 26 screw driving torque setting from its predecessor’s 10 settings. It also has two speed settings, one running from 0-400 rpm and the 2nd gear running a maximum of 1250 rpm. Both speed settings are controlled electronically. It has maximum drilling diameter of 10 mm for steel and 35 mm for wood. It also has a maximum driving diameter of 8mm.
But its best feature thus far is its battery. It comes with only one battery that easily does the job of two. Thus, it ensures a very long life for your batteries, and ultimately for your driver/drill as well. It also only needs about an hour’s worth of charging, 3x less than conventional battery chargers.
The battery is also surprisingly lighter than other conventional batteries. This coupled with the Bosch drill/driver’s ergonomic designs and soft grip makes it a joy to use and easy to handle, reducing the strain of weight from the user.
- Keyless chuck – allows the user to switch drill bits and screw drivers quickly and safely, without needing any other tool. It also has led lights that makes provides lighting for darker surfaces
- Lithium Ion technology – offers 30% more power than the older models
- ECP’s or Electronic Cell Protection – ensures that your battery does not overheat, overload, and deep discharges
List Price: £119.99
Incoming search terms:
- psr 18 li-2 review
- bosch psb 18-2 lithium ion cordless hammer drill - 18v
- bosch psr 18 li-2
- bosch psb or psr
- PSR18LI2 review
- bosch psr v psb
- bosch psb psr difference
- psb 18-2
- psr 18 li-2 bosch test
- difference between bosch psr18li and
Ideal for drilling into wood, metal & for screwdriving For screwdriving and drilling in wood and metal 10mm Keyless chuck for fast and easy bit changes, A ‘Click’ sound indicates drill bit is tight and ready to use Forward/reverse LED, Powerlight LED shines on drill bit for working in low light situations e.g. inside a kitchen cupboardSpeed control for controlling the drilling and screwdriving speed from 0 to maxBattery, 3 hour Charger, double ended screwdriver bit, carry case Metal gear case
List Price: £49.99
- Box Contents # PSR 12 # 2 Batteries # Carrying case # Charger
- The Bosch Cordless Drill / Driver has 12 volts of power and 10+1 torque
- Perfect for all DIY tasks around the house,
- hey can be used for outdoor use without the need of a power source nearby
- take away the danger of cutting through a live cable.
The Bosch Cordless Drill / Driver has 12 volts of power and the 10+1 torque settings help to achieve the best result. Perfect for all DIY tasks around the house, the cordless tools provide a practical solution to the limitations of corded power tools. They can be used for outdoor use without the need of a power source nearby and they take away the danger of cutting through a live cable.
# PSR 12
# 2 Batteries
# Carrying case
List Price: £74.99
List Price: £5.99
Ideal for drilling into wood, metal & for screwdriving For powerful cordless screwdriving and drilling in wood and metal No memory effect or self-discharge so its always ready to use due to Lithium Ion battery 10mm Keyless Autolock chuck for fast and easy bit changes. A ‘Click’ sound indicates when the drill bit is tight Forward/reverse indicator LED, 3-stage charge level indicator, Powerlight LED shines on drill bit for working in low light situations e.g. inside a kitchen cupboardBattery, 3 h
List Price: £74.99