Archive for the ‘Bosch Drills’ Category
Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries
The Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries is a very powerful tool enclosed in a very efficient and space-saving body. If you have jobs requiring drilling or driving screws, this is the perfect equipment for you. It is a very handy and useful addition to your collection of tools.
The Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries has 10 adjustable torque settings, along with the drill setting. It also makes sure that your drill job is consistent without putting much effort. There is also different drilling and screw driving modes that can be controlled by a setting ring. This makes for a multi-talented drill/driver.
Stopping the drill is also not a problem as the Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries has an excellent run-out brake mechanism. This feature is perfect for you if you want to create rows of drills as it lets you work cleanly and evenly without interruption.
This Bosch drill also has a twin sleeve keyless chuck.. With this, a lot of different kinds of work can be done without putting much effort. It also emits a sound when the chucks has been put into place securely, another wonderful feature designed to keep us safe from potential harm.
As has been stated above, this product comes with 2 batteries. Both batteries have long discharging times makes this little addition very economical. Also, the batteries are easy to remove and replace, making them very easy to work with. The drill/driver’s ergonomic body design, a light weight of 1.7 kg, and the rubber grip also allow for maximum comfort and ease when working with it.
- 10 adjustable torque settings – allows for maximum power without losing control and also makes sure that your drill job is consistent without putting much effort
- electronic speed control with the trigger switch – allows the user to accelerate from to maximum speed in no time
- run-out brake mechanism – stops the device in a very short time, allowing for a cleaner, smoother drill work, not to mention safer
- sleeve keyless chuck – allows the user to change the screwdriver drill bits safely and quickly
- comes with 2 batteries – you can work with the one while charging the other
- integrated Powerlight – which ensures precise and safe drilling every time, as it allows you to see the surface of what you’re drilling
List Price: £109.99
List Price: £179.99
With an average customer review of 4 stars out of 5, one can clearly see how very happy the users are with the Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries. It has an impressive list of comments that contain only praises for the product. Most users agree that while Bosch has a magnificent array of quality products, the Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver is another wonderful addition. It definitely is a must-have for DIY fans and home owners in general. Since Bosch has proven its quality time and time again, the users found this Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries not an exception. Most users are very happy with their purchase because it offers the same high quality service at a considerably less price. A lot mentioned that buying this new set was cheaper than having to replace just the batteries of their old drill set which is a major plus for them. Also, the drill/driver is surprisingly powerful for something small and light weight. They find it extremely useful and efficient especially when you have to move around to do your maintenance or repair jobs. For most users this is an excellent piece of equipment for light to moderate home maintenance or repair jobs, and then some small-ish heavy jobs.
As for most battery powered devices, the main concern people have with it is the fact that it has no automatic shut-off with the charger when the battery is full. Also common with devices of this capability and specs, some batteries do not last as long as other batteries do; some do not even work at all.
Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries is definitely one of those drill/drivers that would fit very well in our list of equipments. It is one small, yet amazingly powerful and useful device that people all agree to recommend to their friends and relatives.
Incoming search terms:
- Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries
- Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill
- Bosch PSR 18-Volt Cordless Drill/Driver
- i have a bosch pbh 2000 re hammer head drill and it has stopped working any clues
- bosch psr 18 18v cordless drill driver plus 2 batteries
- Bosch PSR Cordless 18 Volt Drill
- bosch psr 18v cordless drill
- bosch psr 18v cordless
- bosch psr 18v drill body
Bosch PSB 14.4 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill
Comparing the PSB 14 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill from Bosch to other hammer drills, this is definitely smaller and lighter with the help of the nickel rechargeable batteries. The Lithium-ion replaceable batteries do not discharge themselves and do not experience memory problems. Usually one hour charging time is required. The 14 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill from Bosch has different torque settings so you can choose any setting you want for every screw size and application.
- Lithium-ion replaceable batteries – gives more power and charges for a long time which enormously enhance the running time
- LED – shows you the charging status of the gadget
- Electronic Cell Protection – guards the battery from overheating, overloading and total discharge
- 2-speed gearbox – gives expansive screw driving power in the first gear while the second gear delivers high speed drilling even without impact
Incoming search terms:
- bosch psb 18 li-2 stopped working
- Bosch PSB 14 4 LI-2 review
- Bosch PSB 14 4 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill
- bosch psb 14 4 li-2 cordless lithium ion hammer drill review
- what is the difference between a psb 18 and a psb 14
- bosch psb 18 li 2 fault flashing
- bosch cordless drill flashing light
- bosch psb 14 4 li cordless lithium-ion hammer drill rating
- bosch psb 18v li 2 flashing 3 lights
- Bosch PSB14 4 li-2
Bosch PSB 18 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill
The PSB 18 LI-2 Cordless 2-Speed Combination Drill really delivers good results in drilling, hammer drilling and screw driving. The package of this tool comes with complete 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Battery and one hour charging station. Bosch PSB 18 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill is very handy, the most handy comparing it to the other class, because of the tool being lightweight and with compact design. There are different torque settings that provide the fingertip control for all the screw. The Lithium-Ion batteries is always ready to use and battery life last long because of the Electronic Cell Protection.
- Power4all’ System – which means that the battery can be used with other tools in the system
- 2-speed high performance planetary gearbox – gives high power and high speed for the first and second gear that make sure of the superior power transfer and high running capabilities
- Lithium Ion Technology – Can be used and charged whenever needed, no need to wait for the battery to dry out to be properly charged.
The users have positive feedbacks with the PSB 18 LI-2 Cordless 2-Speed Combination Drill. They did not have any regrets buying this drill as it will do whatever you expect it to do. The Lithium Ion Battery is really good and you can get a NiCad in a cheaper price. The hand held drill is very easy to use and the users like it. The ability to adjust the settings of the torque is really a great feature of this drill.
There is one commenter who is just concerned of the trigger. He explained that when you take your finger off the trigger, it will stop right away. The sudden stop has an effect with the loosening of the keyless chuck as it falls out. Another user said that they have to re-design the tool as it felt brittle and looks cheap and kind of nasty. The design matters to buyers as first impressions last, so whatever they see the first time they see it will affect not unless they are able to try to use the tool.
Overall, we can recommend the PSB 18 LI-2 Cordless 2-Speed Combination Drill because of its cheap price and good battery life. The drill itself is easy to use because of its lightweight. The torque settings also are a great advantage because of different options for the screw. One thing that the designer should review is the structure and design of the hammer drill as it greatly affects the buyer’s first impression with the tool. Designers may consider re-designing the tool to attract more buyers.
Incoming search terms:
- Bosch PSB 18 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill
- bosch psb vs psr
- bosch psr vs psb
- psb 18 li-2 review
- bosch psb 18 li-2 cordless 18 volt hammer drill
- bosch psb 18-2 lithium ion cordless hammer drill - 18v review
- bosch psb 18 li 2 review
- bosch psb 18-2
- bosch psb 18 li-2 problems
- bosch psb 18 li-2 cordless hammer drill - 18v
Dewalt DC740KA 12 Volt Professional Drill Driver, 2 Batteries 1.3 Ah and Carry Case
The Dewalt DC740KA 12 Volt Professional Drill Driver is a professional tool an amateur price. Designed for basic home repair or professional maintenance jobs, this professional drill driver is a pleasure to work with. This powerful and multi-talented Dewalt drill driver is designed for drilling and driving screws into wood and metal.
The Dewalt DC740KA 12 Volt Professional Drill Driver batteries only need an hour to charge is highly advantageous for moderate-heavy drill users. It has a 10mm single sleeve chuck capacity, allowing for one hand use. It also has a spindle lock when one is not using it. The Dewalt drill driver has 14 completely adjustable torque controls. This feature ultimately standardizes the fixing strength and protects soft materials from being ruined while drilling. This drill driver also has an electronic motor brake, providing extra equipment control. Its all-metal gearing ensures optimum and efficient power transmission and extra longer tool life.
The Dewalt DC740KA 12 Volt Professional Drill Driver boasts of having a maximum drilling capacity f 25mm for wood. For metal, it is proud of its maximum drilling capacity of 10 mm. It is extremely of light weight, more so than other professional drill drivers of the same capacity. It’s ergonomically designed body and rubber grip makes working with it a pleasure. It also comes with a tough but handy plastic case, excellent for carrying the tool around for remote jobs.
- 190 watts motor – is more than capable of handling routine DIY tasks and general home maintenance jobs
- 10mm single sleeve chuck capacity – allows you to use this device on one hand
- two speed setting - enables its users to have optimum control the Dewalt drill driver, preventing the drill from wandering, thus ensuring a much longer bit life
- 14 completely adjustable torque controls – if you want to drive screws of the same size over and over again into the same material, using the same torque, you can do so
List Price: £197.80
Find More Bosch Drill Products
Incoming search terms:
- dewalt dc740kacct
- dewalt dc740kacct review
- cheap Dewalt DC740KA 12 Volt Professional Drill Driver 2 NiCD Batteries 1 3 Ah and Carry Case
- dewalt quit driver pro cc
- dewalt dc740ka test
- dewalt dc740ka 12v professional drill driver 2 batteries and carry case
- dewalt dc740ka 12 volt
- dewalt dc740ka - best price
- dewalt 12v DC740KACCT
Bosch Uneo “3 in 1″ Cordless Lithium-Ion SDS Hammer and Drill/Driver
The Bosch Uneo “3 in 1″ Cordless Lithium-Ion SDS Hammer and Drill/Driver is a light weight, compact and handy tool for DIY enthusiasts. This device has a wide range of uses owing to the fact that it can hammer, drill and function as a screwdriver. This hammer and drill/driver has a maximum drilling diameter of 10 mm in concrete, 8 mm in steel, and 10 mm in wood. It also has an SDS quick chuck system that allows for speedy change of drill bits and screwdrivers. The Lithium Ion battery technology also lasts far longer than other conventional batteries so charging it need not be often. However, the battery does take about 3hours to charge completely. It also has lights that tell you which direction the drill is working: forward or reverse.
The Bosch Uneo “3 in 1″ Cordless Lithium-Ion SDS Hammer and Drill/Driver has an ergonomic design, plus a soft grip, making it easier and much more comfortable to use. It also ensures better control and safety for its users.
- SDS quick chuck system – allows for speedy change of drill bits and screwdrivers
- Lithium Ion battery technology – lasts far longer than other conventional batteries so charging it need not be often
- 3 functions in one tool – You can use this for hammering, for drilling, and for screwing
- Direction indicator – Tell you which direction it is going: forward or reverse.
List Price: £129.99
Incoming search terms:
- sds quick adapter
- bosch sds quick adapter
- bosch 3-in-1 cordless hammer drill - 14 4v
- Bosch 3-in-1 Cordless Hammer Drill
- bosch psb 18 li-2 cordless 18 volt hammer drill stopped working
- review of lithium ion battery bosch 3 in 1 cordless drills
- bosch 3 in 1 cordles hammer drill review
- sds quick adaptor
- hss sds
Bosch PSR 18 LI-2 Cordless Li-Ion Drill/Driver
The Bosch PSR 18 LI-2 Cordless Li-Ion Drill/Driver is the perfect tool for drilling and driving screws, whether it is for indoor or outdoor use. It has been ramped up in so many ways.
The Bosch PSR 18 LI-2 Cordless Li-Ion Drill/Driver has a maximum of 26 screw driving torque setting from its predecessor’s 10 settings. It also has two speed settings, one running from 0-400 rpm and the 2nd gear running a maximum of 1250 rpm. Both speed settings are controlled electronically. It has maximum drilling diameter of 10 mm for steel and 35 mm for wood. It also has a maximum driving diameter of 8mm.
But its best feature thus far is its battery. It comes with only one battery that easily does the job of two. Thus, it ensures a very long life for your batteries, and ultimately for your driver/drill as well. It also only needs about an hour’s worth of charging, 3x less than conventional battery chargers.
The battery is also surprisingly lighter than other conventional batteries. This coupled with the Bosch drill/driver’s ergonomic designs and soft grip makes it a joy to use and easy to handle, reducing the strain of weight from the user.
- Keyless chuck – allows the user to switch drill bits and screw drivers quickly and safely, without needing any other tool. It also has led lights that makes provides lighting for darker surfaces
- Lithium Ion technology – offers 30% more power than the older models
- ECP’s or Electronic Cell Protection – ensures that your battery does not overheat, overload, and deep discharges
List Price: £119.99
Incoming search terms:
- psr 18 li-2 review
- bosch psb 18-2 lithium ion cordless hammer drill - 18v
- bosch psr 18 li-2
- bosch psb or psr
- PSR18LI2 review
- bosch psb psr difference
- psr 18 li-2 bosch test
- difference between bosch psr18li and
- bosch psr v psb
- bosch psb v psr drill
Bosch PBH 2000 RE SDS Rotary Hammer Drill
The Bosch PBH 2000 RE SDS Rotary Hammer Drill is a tool designed to hammer, drill and chisel. The Rotary hammer created by Bosch has many specific purposes that homeowners and DIY enthusiasts will enjoy. Regardless of the feed pressure, it gives high impact force on hard materials because of the 1.5 joules impact energy this pneumatic hammer has. This rotary hammer drill also has a selection switch that allows you to change settings from hammering, chiseling, drilling, or driving screws. And then there is the rotation stop that controls the rotary motion when using the chisel function.
The Bosch PBH 2000 RE SDS Rotary Hammer Drill’s specially designed drill bits allow quick bit fitting and excellent power transfer from the machine Plus, Bosch’s rotary hammer drill quick-change chuck enables changing of the SDS-plus fitting and exchanging the standard chuck for normal straight-shank drill or screwdriver bits. And it needs no further tools to accomplish this.
It also has a soft grip for better control of the machine.
- powerful 550 W motor – motor makes hammering concrete and masonry, drilling and chiseling very light work
- 1.5 joules impact energy – Gives high impact force on any hard material
- impact stop switch – regulates the hammer mechanism when working with wood or metal or when driving screws
- electronic speed control – enables the user to go from zero to maximum speed in as little time as possible when working with the trigger switch
very light weight and ergonomic slim line design – makes the hammer drill very comfortable to work with, almost effortless when drilling and keeps fatigue away while working
- Rotary Hammer Drill for Chiselling and Drilling in Concrete and Masonary
- With Carry Case
List Price: £99.99
Incoming search terms:
- bosch pbh 2000 re sds rotary hammer drill
- BOSCH HAMMER PBH 2000 RE
- bosch pbh 2000 re
- bosch pbh 2000 re review
- bosch pbh 2000 re hammer
- bosch psb 2000
- bosch pbh 2000
- bosch pbh 2000 re sds review
- pbh 2000 re
- pbh 2000 sre
- Quality and Power – Battery for Bosch Hammer Drill GSR 24VE-2
- Voltage: 24V
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- System: NiCd
- Dimensions: 132x87x134mm – NO ORIGINAL BATTERY – HIGH-QUALITY ALTERNATIVE
Quality and Power – Battery for Bosch Hammer Drill GSR 24VE-2 – 2000mAh – 24V – NiCd
List Price: £64.90
- Handy Carry Case Included
Great quality accessory set for use with all power drills. The multi-purpose drill bits are suitable for many materials. Set Contains: 6 x Phillips Head Bits, 6 x Pozzi Bits, 3 x Slotted Bits, 4 x Hex Bits, 6 x Torx Bits, Socket adaptor, 8 x Sockets – 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13mm, 8 x Multipurpose Drill Bits, Countersink & Universal holder.
Handy Carry Case Included
List Price: £31.57