Bosch PSB 14.4 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill
Comparing the PSB 14 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill from Bosch to other hammer drills, this is definitely smaller and lighter with the help of the nickel rechargeable batteries. The Lithium-ion replaceable batteries do not discharge themselves and do not experience memory problems. Usually one hour charging time is required. The 14 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill from Bosch has different torque settings so you can choose any setting you want for every screw size and application.
- Lithium-ion replaceable batteries – gives more power and charges for a long time which enormously enhance the running time
- LED – shows you the charging status of the gadget
- Electronic Cell Protection – guards the battery from overheating, overloading and total discharge
- 2-speed gearbox – gives expansive screw driving power in the first gear while the second gear delivers high speed drilling even without impact
The users are impressed with Bosch PSB 14.4 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill because of the powerful torque. It is a quality easy to use hammer drill with a strong hammer function. The bright light for dark situations is really useful. They like how flexible the drill is because of its small and light weight. It also cost less especially when bought in a Do-it-yourself store. Owner also said that even though you stored this hammer for a few months and did not use it, the charge is still there and you do not need to charge it again before using. Good value for money and there are a lot of owners that has never changed their hammers when they bought this, they are loyal and have been using this hammer for years.
There are users though that finds this hammer really heavy and hard to use. When you leave the hammer while charging and not in used, sometimes it will just automatically die and you cannot use it anymore. The package only has one battery; once the battery is with no use already and you want to buy another battery it will cost you so much money. Although the battery charges fast, it is still expensive when you buy an extra battery. Some also said that the drill is small for the hands and is not useful for left-handed people.
Generally, Bosch PSB 14.4 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill is a useful hammer drill as compared to other hammer drills because of the quality and low price. It is also useful because of being small and light weight. Charging time can also help you with your electric bill as it charges fast. The 30 different torque setting s will make your drilling easier as it will give you a lot of options with the application of the hammer drill. With the brand itself, Bosch, you can be secured that this hammer drill will last for a long time. With its affordable price, the Bosch PSB 14.4 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill is definitely a must buy tool and should be recommended to everyone.
Incoming search terms:
- bosch psb 18 li-2 stopped working
- Bosch PSB 14 4 LI-2 review
- Bosch PSB 14 4 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill
- bosch psb 14 4 li-2 cordless lithium ion hammer drill review
- bosch psb 18 li 2 fault flashing
- what is the difference between a psb 18 and a psb 14
- bosch cordless drill flashing light
- bosch psb 14 4 li 2 test
- psb 14 4 drill
- PSB 14 4
- Bosch PSB 18 LI-2 Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill
- Bosch PSB 18 LI-2 Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill (Baretool) Reviews
- Bosch Uneo “3 in 1″ Cordless Lithium-Ion SDS Hammer and Drill/Driver
- Bosch IXO 4 Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver (With Right Angle Adapter, Easy-Reach Adapter, and 10 Screwdriver Bits)
- Black & Decker EPL14K 14.4V Lithium Ion Cordless Drill